November 24, 2008

213

Nope, not showing love to L.A.'s area code, I'm showing love to that boy T.O. and the amount of receiving yards he had yesterday. Welp, so much for the 'he doesn't have 100-yard game this year' argument. You're welcome lol.

Anyway, Great game, great win. We NEEDED that BUT unfortunately we don't get to play the 49ers every week. I'm still worried about the Seahawks a little bit, but I'm even more worried about our December schedule. Oh, and fuck Lowkey and Tye because y'all know damn well I need you guys to lose so my Cowboys have a better shot at the playoffs lol. Lets get the Falcons playing like it was '07 again lol.

Lastly I just wanna send a shout out to my new favorite NFL coach Andy Reid! Because of his selfless decision to pull Donovan McNabb at halftime of a 10-7 game and replace him with Kevin Kolb, the Eagles are now officially eliminated from the wildcard race at 5-5-1 after losing 36-7. Great job Andy, you deserve a promotion for what you did for my Cowboys!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. We both know Cowboys are going to lose against steelers,giants, ravens for sure and I bet eagles win in an upset. Have fun watching us in your playoff spot.