November 24, 2008

Donovan To Remain Starter Thursday

After my homie Andy Reid yanked Donovan McNabb Sunday so my Cowboys would have an easier shot at a wildcard, he's announcing that he'll remain the starter Thursday night when the Eagles face the Cardinals in Philly. I'm fine with this though because the damage is done and not only will be not have to worry about the Eagles anymore this year, I doubt they'll be a threat once both McNabb and Reid are gone next year. O happy day!

In other Cowboy enemy news, the NFL has moved December 7th's Redskins/Ravens' game to the NBC Sunday Night slot. The original game between the Pats and Seahawks will now be played at 4:05 PM. I guess the learned their lesson from the last time the Seahawks were on Sunday night and nobody watched. Even John Madden skipped that game lol.

0 comments: