November 10, 2008

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Adrienne Bailon...Nude??

I'll admit it, when I heard Adrienne Bailon had "nude" pics out, went to go find them and only came up with these same 3, I was a bit pissed lol. Well not totally pissed, but a bare ass doesn't constitute nudity in my book. I was hoping to see some nip or some cooch, but no, this was it.

Don't get me wrong though, they are great pics (she is sooo fine!!), but I was promised nakeness all over the net and I got none lol.

Anyway, what's the big deal about these pics?? This has NOTHING on those Vanessa Hudgens pics from last year. Plus, this chick is 25! She can do whatever the hell she wants. I just wanna know who the idiot was who tried to get paid off these pics?? What a loser! Why would someone pay you for these?? You got your little $1,000 for giving the laptop back, fine (though you can't even buy your own laptop with a $1,000 but that shows you what kinda genius we're working with here lol). You didn't to give back 3 pics, cool. Go home and beat your meat to them or something because she's not naked so nobody is gonna pay you for them lol. Damn, some people are fuckin' geniuses lol.

0 comments: