November 19, 2008

Another One?!?!

I just went on DallasCowboys.com to read this article about the 49ers game I saw earlier and at the top of the news part I see "WR Austin Has Sprained Knee." This might not seem like a big deal to you, but if you don't remember Sam Hurd is on IR and on top of that Isiah Stanback re-separated his shoulder last week. We only have 3 receivers! Maybe its time to call Terry Glenn back up?? lol. Or maybe we can call up Hard Knocks favorite and practice squad WR Danny Amendola?? I think young Wes Welker is ready, but he's no where near as fast as Miles. That could be a problem because Miles was returning kicks in replacement of Felix Jones who's still not back from his hamstring injury. I don't know, but this definitely isn't a good thing right when we were starting to get healthy.

SOURCE

0 comments: