November 11, 2008

This Week In Flops 11/11/08

Here it is, Thr33 Ringz. I should have more to say, but I don't. I'm kinda still tripping off actually being older than T-Pain (I could've sworn he was at least 40). Anyway, this is a hard album to pick because though Pain usually makes #1 hits for his self and others, he doesn't move big units on the Billboard 200 like you'd expect. Example: Epiphany was led by #1 hit single Buy U A Drank, but still only managed 171,126 in its first week. Thr33 Ringz isn't being ushered in by a #1 hit. In fact, Can't Believe It peaked at #7 and is currently sitting outside the top 10 at #13.

I don't know, I'll probably be wrong, but I'm gonna guess he does somewhere between 150k-175k.

I love my life too much to say anything bad about Trick Trick so I'll just get to my prediction lol. 5k-10k.

0 comments: