November 21, 2008

Palin's Slaughterhouse

I don't know if you caught this video of Sarah Palin conducting an interview right in front of a guy killing Thanksgiving dinner yet, but if not, just know its a classic! Now there's no sound on this video so I'm gonna post the video from Countdown (without Keith Olbermann) so you can actually here what they fool was saying. Here's a hint: she never mentions what's going on behind her lol.


Awesome. And you thought her pre-election interviews were bad lol. Aren't you glad she isn't our Vice President?? I mean, yeah it'd the Daily Show would be more entertaining, but there's just something eerily frightening about the thought of this woman having any influence on decisions being made in Washington lol.

Here's the whole interview as promised.



No, you're not trippin', towards the end she really did say:

"Certainly will probably invite criticism for even doing this too, but at least it was fun."
and

"I am always in charge of the turkey so I am where I need to be today to prepare for that."

Again, aren't we happy she's not in Washington reforming and getting all mavericky?? lol.

0 comments: