November 14, 2008

Random News Shit: The "Shit Is Fucked Up" Edition



1) 15 year-old girl shot dead at Dillard High
I've been meaning to post something on this because it just senseless and sad. They say she shot the girl because she didn't wanna be gay, but I don't know how true that is (though the girl that shot her does look dyke-ish...and we all know Dillard is no stranger to gay children). Thanks goodness I went to Ely.

The only good news out of this is that Captain Crab got a nationally shout out on MSNBC lol.

2) 2 men guilty of injecting 14 with HIV

Yet another reason why niggas shouldn't party with white boys. Nothing against white people as a whole, but y'all party a little bit too hard for us lol.

3) Sirius trouble: Big losses, cloudy future
This is some bullshit right here! Sirius better get their shit together because I don't know if I can do Fridays without the Foxxhole. Come on Jamie, holla at a playa if you need to hold somethin' lol.

4) Retail sales take record plunge
No shock here, October sales numbers fell 2.8%. I'm glad I'm not a kid because I wouldn't be expecting presents regardless lol.

0 comments: