November 12, 2008

Random News Shit: Hip-Hop Edition


1) Jay-Z Is Taking His Time With Blueprint 3, Kanye West Explains

Well Jay needs to hurry this process up because we NEED this shit!

2) Ludacris Says Theater Of The Mind Is A 'Classic'

Oh goodness, here we go again. Wasn't the last album supposed to be a classic?? Well it turned out to be about a 4/5 at best. I'm not taking anything away from Luda because I love his music, but I just don't know if he has a classic in him. Either way I'll be copping the album just like I've done with every other Luda album. Man, this will just be the 6th album I've bought this entire year lol (in case you were wondering, Rick Ross, Gnarls Barkely, Nas, Estelle and Robin Thicke were the first 5. I'm still considering buying The Game's too).

3) Outkast To Deliver Two Solo Albums And Another Group Effort in 2009

Another "here we go again" story lol. Didn't we hear this from both Big and Dre last year?? Well I'll have to see it to believe it. We need all 3 though because Hip-Hop is on some bullshit right now.

4) Suge Knight Sues Kanye West Over Lost Earring, Shooting

What?!?! Run that by me one more time?? Death Row Suge Knight?? Suing who??? The teddy bear, Kanye West?? Was moving April Fools Day up to November a part of the change Barack was talking about?? This is just sad lol.

5) Trick Trick Vs. Gays??


Again, I love my life (and chain lol) too much to say anything bad about Trick Trick so I'm just spreading the news...though a person of Trick's status in the game shouldn't be trying to get any people to not buy his album. People not buying his album are already in the vast majority. Wait, did I just say that?? Okay, I take it back, I totally didn't mean it lol.

0 comments: