November 29, 2008

This Week In Flops 11/25/08

I'm gonna let Kanye skate because not only do I think he'll exceed 300,000, but also...okay, who am I fooling?? I already saw him projected numbers and he's not gonna flop. Well he is in a sense because its gonna be no where near Graduation or Late Registration numbers. Anyway, the show must go on....

With 309,800 in its first week, Ludacris' last album Release Therapy barely made it past flop status BUT that was in 2006 and unfortunately I think he's due. Its really a shame because this is easily one of the year's best. I got Theater Of The Mind doing 250k-275k, but more specifically somewhere around 267,000. Still not bad for my boy.

Who grows hair after they're 30?? I thought 30 was the official hair cut off date?? Oh well I still love E-40 lol. Unfortunately there isn't much buzz around this project so I see sales being extremely low. How low?? I'm talking V.I.C. low. I'm guessing somewhere in the ballpark of 8k-20k.

0 comments: