November 18, 2008

Mya - Paradise



This is the power of putting of a video before you release the single because I was so caught up with looking at Mya's body that I didn't even think to listen to if the song was any good until there was only about 30-something seconds left. And even with that, I was totally satisfied. Mission accomplished for the label lol.

I'm glad Mya is back too because I had a huge crush on her waaaaaaay back in '97 when I was in 6th grade and she had that song/video out with Sisqo. I honestly thought it was over for her back when she dropped that track with Lil Wayne hoping some of his current popularity would rub off on her comeback, but it didn't work. Plus, the song was trash lol. Welp, welcome back M, hopefully things turn out better this time. If not, I'm still single ;-).

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Yeah, I can't even lie, Mya's looking real skeetable.