November 14, 2008

Ludacris Feat. Jay-Z & Nas - I Do It For Hip-Hop (Clean)

Been waiting to hear what this was gonna be like. Lets all listen together now :-).

Ludacris Feat. Jay-Z & Nas - I Do It For Hip-Hop


I don't know why, but I wasn't expecting much out of this record. I think that Swagger Like Us shit has scarred me for like because that was the biggest blockbuster flop since Pluto Nash (Budget: $100 million, US Box Office: $4.4 million) lol. This track was nowhere near that, though it still wasn't as good as it could've been. Luda did as good as expected, Nas ripped it, but Jay was just decent. Yes, I said it, Jay-Z held the record back.

I mean he wasn't as bad as Kanye or Wayne on Swagger, BUT he was only as good as himself on Swagger...and that was just average. With the terribleness of Hip-Hop right now, we don't want average Jay, we want incredible Jay. All in all it was still a pretty good song so I'm not mad.

Oh, and if you hadn't heard from the voice over on the track, Theater Of The Mind in stores Nov. 24th lol.

0 comments: