April 22, 2009

INN: Ho Booty Dances On Camera With Babies In The Background



I usually find great comedy in this kinda shit, but I don't know, I just feel sad right now. Maybe its because I'm getting older but fuck! Who does this?? I mean, seriously?? You couldn't wait until the babies were sleep to go about your ho-ish ways?? Seriously??

To be fair to this young lady though you can never underestimate the hoin' potential of someone with a tattoo on their ass. Nothing says, "I'll do ungodly things for money," like an ass tat lol. Oh, and of course I wouldn't be surprised if this was somewhere in Florida. We are fuckin' up as a whole state lol. Plus, she could be practicing her moves because she's stripping to pay her way through college. Can't forget about that. Or possibly for money to buy some titties because her chest was a sad case. And really, is a bra necessary when you have tits that little?? We pretty much know what's going on up there, no need to hide lol.