April 18, 2009

MuZik Pt. 1

Birdman - Champion (feat. Pharrell & Mack Maine)

You know what?? This actually isn't bad. The beat is dope and the lyrics aren't as horrendous as you'd expect. Interesting development lol.

Bobby Creekwater - Chec Chec

Bobby went in on this shit and I honestly regret not listening to it sooner.

Bun-B - I Love College Freestyle

Why do I love this beat?? It isn't that hot, but I fuckin' love it. Weird. Oh well,. Bun does his thing on it, reppin' to Texas as you would expect.

Ace Hood - White Leather

I remember when niggas used to put samples like this on their hooks. Ahh, the good ol days lol.

The Game - Red Rockin' (feat. Germ Ghee)

Still don't know what the fuck Game was thinking.

Slaughterhouse - Money On the Floor (Remix)

Not as good as their other work, but they get a pass because they've dropped nothing but heat since they formed.

Nappy Roots - That's Right

This is pretty darn hot. Good flow, tight beat. I fucks with this.

Rhymefest & Crucial Conflict - Mouth

What... the... fuck?!? First off, where did Rhymefest find Crucial Conflict?? I ain't heard that name since like 1996 lol. This shit is just wackery, straight up.