April 23, 2009

Brisco Threatens Jamie Foxx For Crackin' On Flo Rida

Ooh, look what Fiyah found!


Now I like Brisco, I think dude makes some pretty good music and I like his flow, but nigga shut the FUCK up! Bris sounds silly as fuck on here.

All I wanna know is this: Why is this man so sensitive?? It kinda bothers me how sensitive he gets whenever somebody even mentions Flo Rida's name. I understand y'all niggas cool and all, but you aren't that man's momma, let him fight his own battles. Obviously Flo understands Jamie is a comedian doing what he does and didn't think the shit was a big deal, so why are YOU mad??

Makes no sense to me, but damn, am I the only one who thinks these rappers now-a-days are waaaay too overtly sensitive??

Anyway, here's my top 10 list of things Brisco could've been doing instead of threatening a comedian.

10) Getting off Flo Rida's meat.
9) Making sure his album actually comes out one day.
8) Stop drinking and driving.
7) Hold Lil Wayne's carry-on bag.
6) Getting some more golds (he's gotta be the only nigga under 45 to have just one gold tooth lol).
5) Figure out why none of his singles have worked.
4) Figure out how Drake got ahead of him on Lil Wayne's list of priorities.
3) Learn better sentence structure so he doesn't say things like, "And I'm fucked up and I'm in my right mind though."
2) Found a group for all sensitive rappers (I hear Young Buck and The Game are available).
1) Start a love affair with Birdman (sounds silly, I know, but the only person to drop a Rap album on Cash Money since 2004 had to kiss him on the mouth repeatedly lol).

Related:
Brisco Responds To Yung Berg (Defending Flo Rida)
Yung Berg's Response To Brisco
Brisco Still Pissed At Yung Berg??