April 30, 2009

Rick Ross Calls Eminem A Honkey



First off I wanna say I told you so! I knew Rick Ross would come out bragging about having the #1 album even though he only sold 158,000 copies and only outsold Jadakiss by 20,000 despite a 2 million-plus budget (maybe even more).

Anyway, I'm not surprised by him doing this, he's obviously just looking for attention. How else do you explain him dissing Eminem after saying he was a fan and basically begging to be on his album just last week?? At the end of the day he's not even on Em's radar so he'll ignore it and DR will continue to make himself look stupid and pile onto his loss.

Oh, and if you're DR's friend, when he tells you some of the corny jokes he's gonna say in his next video, why not tell him not to?? I mean seriously, Wood Face?? What does that even mean?? Do you get wood when you see his face?? But that's his big insult to 50 Cent... Wood Face?? That's corny beyond belief! I'm embarrass to say this nigga is from Florida with him poor cracking ability. Wood Face?? That's the best you could come up with?? LMAO! If you in DR's camp tell him to hit me up, I can write a better joke than that fresh out of my sleep lol.