April 22, 2009

Rick Ross Wants To Battle Eminem

Over the past few days Delusional Rapper himself, Rick Ross, has been practically begging to get Benzino'd. Now he's taking his quest to become the next Hip-Hop has-been to the next level by officially saying he wants to battle Eminem. Check out what he had to say to MTV News at his lil Brandsmart album signing thingy yesterday:

"I mean, I'm a fan of Eminem," he said. "I'm a fan first and foremost. But after defeating Curly, my confidence is at an all-time high. Maybe before I wouldn't have challenged him, but I'm contemplating it now. The game is commending me for my victory. That's all I wanted to do was ... punish the opposition. I think I've done a great job and I'm gonna continue to do that."

Ross says opposing Em in a lyrical back-and-forth would stir his adrenaline more than his beef with 50 Cent.

"I think he's a bigger and better artist than what Curly is," Ross said. "So if I was looking to fulfill that excitement or that rush, that's who I have to address."

Maybe instead of a few rounds of Rick Ross versus Eminem, we may see a Rick Ross and Eminem collaboration — the Bawse also says he wants to guest star on Em's upcoming Relapse LP.

"I'm trying to be a part of that," Ross said. "It's either way. We gonna see each other one way or another."


Its sad that he doesn't seem to care that the only person that thinks he "defeated" 50 Cent is himself lol. Nobody else is co-signing that shit. NOBODY. Even people that don't like 50 can't say DR won, all they say is, "But Ross is putting out better music right now." The nigga's own fans won't even lie and say he won lol. He's completely alone on that claim which is why he is and will always be The Delusional Rapper.

Question: Should Def Jam just drop this clown now and save themselves a few dollars or just wait until after he gets faded into oblivion and do it quietly shortly thereafter?? If I'm L.A. Reid I'm calling DR into my office today for a sit down lol.

SOURCE