April 24, 2009

Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Teairra Mari In The Source

teairramari
Believe it or not, but this is from the new issue for The Source magazine. I've said it once, I've said it twice, and I'll say it again (and as however many more times it takes Teairra to take notice lol): I always liked Teairra Mari than Rihanna because she was always finer to me. Teairra, if you're looking for a man I'm here baby!

Speaking of The Source, remember when they actually used to matter?? Eminem ruined all that shit when he murdered Benzino. I mean how do you not only take out your opponent, but always their business venture which is a staple in Hip-Hop?? Insane! And that's who Rick Ross wants to battle?? Sad.

Related:
Teairra Mari - Diamonds (feat. Kanye West)
Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Teairra Mari In Black Men
Somebody's Gonna Get Pregnant: Holiday Cooking with Teairra Mari