April 23, 2009

Random News Shit: Pre-Draft Mingling Edition


1) KC send Tony Gonzalez to ATL for 2nd-round pick in 2010
Dammit! I hate to admit it but Atlanta is gonna be fuckin' good next year. I can see them easily winning at least 12 games and doing some damage in the playoffs. I'm sad :-(.

2) Lions work on signing Matt Stafford before the draft
Sigh. The Lions need so much more than just a QB. Good thing they robbed my Cowboys for another 1st round pick in that bullshit Roy Williams trade.

3) Giants, Browns trade talks for Braylon Edwards dead
Finally, some good news! No, not that Braylon isn't coming to the NFC East, but rather the fact that if the Giants are too cheap to give up what it takes for him, you know they aren't gonna give up what it'd take for Anquan Boldin. O happy day!

4) Panthers give Delhomme 5-yr, $42.5 million extension
LMAO!! I guess the Panthers still haven't figure out that they won last year despite Jake Delhomme and not because of him. I guess time heals all wounds because after that performance against the Cards this past January, he'd be paying me if he wanted to play for my team again lol. This guy has 1, maybe 2 decent years left in him at best.

5) Cowboys re-sign Miles Austin
Who knows why this guy was left lingering on the open market for as long as he was, but thank goodness Dallas re-signed him. Austin having a big year could be the difference between making the playoffs or going fishing.