April 25, 2009

Don Cannon & DJ Skee - Made In America (feat. The Game, Snoop, Lil Wayne, Styles P, & Freeway)

This mixtape is dropping this Tuesday the 24th and judging by these 4 tracks its gonna be a BEAST!

The Game & Snoop Dogg - On The Block

This shit goes hard! Game ripped it, Snoop kills the hook, the beat is incredible, just an overall good record. Game spit about 52 verses on this shit, though I'm pretty sure it was originally one long ass verse and he just broke it up to match the beat and hook. Tight work.

Lil Wayne - Fix My Hat

Y'all know I'm not the biggest Lil Wayne in the world, but I co-sign this track. The beat is sick and Wayne isn't terrible so that's good enough for me lol.

Styles P - In The Grave

SP always comes with that real shit and this track is no different. Makes me wanna go jam that Phantom Empire right the hell now!

Freeway - Niggas Bleed

No Cannon beat for Free?? That's fucked up but Free still kills this Biggie classic.