April 24, 2009

Yet Another Why Rappers Shouldn't Use Technology

http://admin.allhiphop.com/photos/storage/1000.3143.21451787.6495855.jpg

Asher, Asher, Asher... What can I say?? How dumb is this?? If this were baseball this would be an unforced error. Back in the day you had to get tripped up by a clever reporter or say something into a mic when you thought it was off, but now-a-days you can just Ether yourself by trying to keep up with dumb shit like Twitter. This guy just offended some of his fans because he wanted to "tweet" on fuckin' Twitter! Again, how fuckin' dumb is this?? lol.

Now, I personally wasn't offended by the shit and it certainly didn't make me feel any kinda way, but obviously some of his Tweetsters didn't take it as well as I did. Sad stuff because this is definitely NOT the type of publicity you want as a new artist only a few days after your debut album dropped.

I suggest all entertainers take a look at this AHH.com editorial by Jigsaw entitled "Twitter Will End Your Career." Rappers especially should check it out because they're more likely to start using shit like Twitter because its the new hot thing thinking its a good thing for fans to know what you're doing throughout your day. As a fan, I could care less if you're taking a shit or about to eat some cereal or feed your dog. I want to know when you're about to drop some fuckin' new shit! Fuck!