April 23, 2010

Dez Bryant Jerseys Already For Sell On DallasCowboys.com

Dez Bryant jersey
I'm pretty sure most (if not all) NFL teams already have their first round draft pick's jersey up for sell on their website, but I know one team does for sure. I haven't really been off of DallasCowboys.com since the draft, but when I refreshed, I saw they had them up for sell. Awesome!

I was wondering what number Dez was gonna wear in the NFL since he obviously can't wear #1. I figured it'd be T.O.'s #81, but apparently its Michael Irvin's #88. That number really should be retired if you ask me, but I ain't mad at Dez. My question is this though: Didn't Antonio Bryant wear #88 too??? Well how do we know these aren't just old unsold Antonio Bryant jerseys?? Oh well, I'll give the kid time to prove himself before I buy his jersey, by then all the Antonios will be gone. Besides, I just bought a Miles Austin jersey a couple months ago.