April 15, 2010

The Game - 400 Bars

The Game 400 Bars
As you can tell by the (now) inaccuracies in the cover above, we've been waiting on this shit for a loooong time! Welp, its finally here so go ahead and set 20 minutes to the side and enjoy.


Classic Game shit right here. I wish he would've switched the beats up like on 300 Bars, but since he didn't we can go ahead and add him to the Exhibits A-Z collection. Either way, the shit was all heat and I plan on jammin' it again when I can find time. I remember when 300 Bars dropped I had that whole shit memorized, but at my advanced age and with my advanced responsibilities, I don't think that's an option this time around lol.

And as if you hadn't heard enough Game for one day, here's a little bonus that just recently got liberated from its tags.


Related:
The Game - It Must Be Me