April 21, 2010

Digesting The Cowboys' Schedule...

Dallas Cowboys
When I look at this schedule, the first word that comes to my mind is "conspiracy."I'm just gonna go ahead and put it out there, the NFL does NOT won't the Cowboys playing in the Super Bowl at home. I mean, of course the teams we play would set up for a murderer's row in any order they were in, but it's some of the other things about the schedule that have me thinking conspiracy. For example, our bye week is week 4. What good is that bye to us coming after 3 games of a 16 game season?? We might as well not even have a bye week. (Side note: By last year's standing the Cowboys have the 3rd hardest schedule, but the teams with the 1st and 2nd hardest schedule have byes closer to the middle of the season.)

Another thing that has me thinking conspiracy is that we are the team with the 5 preseason games this year. So we get 5 preseason games AND an early bye. Awesome. This season is gonna suck! But I can't fuckin' wait!