April 12, 2010

Rick Ross - Super High (feat. Ne-Yo)

http://content.onsmash.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/superhigh.jpg
Here's the official first single for Rick Ross' 4th album Teflon Don, which is now sporting a June 29th release date. Its funny this should drop now because I just put Mafia Music 2 back into rotation on my playlist last week. Welp, check out the newness:


This shit it super hot! Despite Ross' embarrassment at the hands of 50 Cent last year, I must say he's dropped 2 of the top 5 hottest tracks so far in 2010. Hell, maybe even top 3. Either way, I'm loving how this Teflon Don album is shaping up, Ross might actually have a spot at Album Of The Year this year if he keeps it up. We shall see, but there's nothing but praise coming from me when you drop heat like this.

Related:
Rick Ross - Mafia Music 2 (feat. Chrisette Michele)