April 23, 2010

Nas & Damian Marley - The Promised Land (feat. Dennis Brown)

Nas & Damian Marley
You don't even have to say it, I know I'm late, and I know I'm fuckin' up! I'm trying to make it up, so here are all 3 of the Nas and Damian Marley tracks released so far. Enjoy (again).


Man, I gotta go to Jamaica! Either that or start smoking weed. Either or, either or. This shit is some laid back jammin' ass shit. I wish they had this playing in the pool hall on GTA IV instead of Buju Banton's Driver on constant repeat. I mean it was cool at first, but shit gets annoying after awhile lol.

Oh yeah, before we go any further, Distant Relatives drops May 18th!


I love this track right here! And did Nas go in on that last verse or what?! That shit was madness! Aight, let us continue.


This is probably the weakest track they have together, but if this is your weakest shit, you're winning.