April 30, 2010

I Know You Don't Care But... Kat Stacks Fucked Another Rapper

Aight, this is gonna be the first time I've ever really spoke on this slut bucket Kat Stacks (and also the first "I Know You Don't Care But..." since last June), so lets try it out and see how it goes. First, watch this video:


First and foremost, Game should release this nigga XO from Black Wall Street immediately. Besides the fact that this is probably the most shine he's ever gonna get, there's just no coming back from this. After all the whoring this broad has done throughout the industry, you fucked her?? And that's not even mentioning the fact that she has the face of an ass, implants that look like the doctor inserted 2 balls from a McDonald's PlayPlace's ball pit into her chest, and mostly carries at least 2 forms of STD on her at all times like I.D.'s.

XO, I know it's rough being an unknown rapper who isn't gonna make it, but damn. You're (probably) better than this, dude.