April 27, 2010

J. Cole - Who Dat

J. Cole
I ain't even know J. Cole's debut album Cole World was even on the horizon yet, but this is allegedly the first single off it. I think they're just putting it out there to heat him up a little bit, but who really knows what's going through these labels' heads these days??


I like it, and I'm sure most of everybody will like it. The only problem with that is that nobody is going to love it. I could be wrong, and this could become a huge hit...but I doubt it. Besides, it wouldn't be fair if this turned out to be a hit and Cole's album ended up dropping before Drake's lol.

Here's a little extra J. Cole for ya:


After the way Jay-Z ripped the original I suggested that nobody even attempts this shit, but Cole did pretty decent. He came off a little Kanye-ish, but I like it. Jay-Z still owns it though.