April 29, 2010

Drake - Find Your Love (Prod. By Kanye West)

Drake
Here's the latest leak from Drake's super anticipated and often delayed Thank Me Later. Could the album actually be on the way this time for real?? I've believe when I see it.


If I told you this was an unreleased track written for Kanye West's 808s & Heartbreak, you'd believe me, wouldn't you?? Don't front. This bring me back to my original problem with Drake back after I first heard So Far Gone, the nigga just keeps sounding like other niggas. I don't know if he does it on purpose or what, but the shit is weird.

Oh well, the song is pretty decent. Its not incredible, but it has an "annoying song you can't get out of your head no matter what you're doing" quality to it. Matter of fact, after 4 listens, I'm about to turn it back on again because its in my head. Yes, I've fallen victim.

Related:
Drake - Over Video
Drake - Over (Prod. By Boi-1da)
Pushed Back: The Story Of Drake