April 26, 2010

Eminem's Single Not Afraid Premieres This Friday!

Eminem
If you follow Eminem on Twitter you were probably wondering what the hell he meant when he tweeted "I'm 'Not Afraid'" earlier. Well, that was in reference to his new single Not Afraid which is dropping early Friday morning.

Unlike writers of most music websites, I actually know somebody that works at Interscope, and he told me the record is crazy! That's right, I hit him up, asked how it sounds and he said, and I quote, "Crazy." See, told you so.

Seriously though, he said "Em killed it" and its "closer to Lose Yourself" than any other first single he's ever put out. That's right, no accents, no costumes, no Triumph the Insult Comic Dog voices. He also said its produced by Boi 1da, so you know its gonna be heat. I'm excited, can't wait 'til Friday.

SOURCE

Related:
Eminem Trashes Relapse 2, Introduces Recovery