April 19, 2010

Lowkey Riez - Hammer (Prod. By Forte Bowie)

Lowkey Riez - Hammer
I was just watching Adam Carolla's movie "The Hammer" the other day, and now my young homie Lowkey Riez is dropping his new single HAMMER! And as the aforementioned Adam Carolla would say, "Get, it, ON!"


Definitely something for the younger generation, but the young boy is ready! You can't tell me you can't hear this constantly being played everywhere you went this summer. And there's nothing I want for Riez more than me being absolutely sick, tired, and on the verge of suicide from hearing this song, because that would mean it has become a huge hit and he'd be winning. Congrats ahead of time.

Here's a little bonus Riez from when I was in my transition from my old "blue screen of death" computer to my new "21.5 inch flatscreen, 1TB hard drive" computer. Fucks with my boy one more time!