August 30, 2010

Kanye West & Jay-Z - Monster (feat. Rick Ross, Nicki Minaj & Bon Ivor)

Monster
Here's the first song of the G.O.O.D. Friday series...on a Monday. Sorry, I was just really in no rush to post it because I thought it'd be better than it was. More G.O.O.D. news though, Kanye and Jay-Z are releasing a 5 track EP called Watch The Throne! No date has been released for that yet, but I'm def gonna keep y'all posted.


Why was Rick Ross on this song?? He literally brought 0 to the table. Kanye's verse was good, Jay-Z's verse was superior (as usual), and Nicki Minaj's verse was dope...well, for a Nicki Minaj verse. The beat was AIGHT, Nothing to write home about. I don't know, I'm just not feeling this song. It's straight, but just doesn't move me. Oh well, I still want that Watch The Throne ASAP!