August 10, 2010

Young Jeezy Dissin' Rick Ross??

Jeezy
Young Jeezy is only the 1,078th rapper to take Rick Ross' B.M.F. beat for a spin, but the first one to come up with the tag of dissing. Let's take a listen to this track and see what's good.


Huh?? Really?? I'm assuming Jeezy saying, "how you blowin' money fast, you don't know the crew? Oh, you part of the fam? Shit, I never knew," is the part people are saying is a diss to Rick, but I don't know about this one. I mean, that's pretty vague. I know Rick's B.M.F. stands for "blowing money fast," but that ain't strong enough to be considered a diss. Maybe a light jab, but not a diss. Naw, not even a light jab, more like a slight shoulder bump when 2 dudes are walking past each other.

Now here's my question, why is everybody thinking Death Before Dishonor is a diss and nobody said shit about B.M.F. (The Real Blowin' Money Fast)?? This is more of a slap in the face to Ricky than that. Check it out:


I'm just saying...