August 31, 2010

Random News Shit: Urban SportsCenter Edition

Denver Nuggets' Carmelo Anthony reacts in the second quarter of Game 4 against the Utah Jazz in their NBA Western Conference playoff series in Salt Lake City, Utah, April 25, 2010.
1) Carmelo Anthony Offers 5 Stacks For A Kat Stacks Slap
I'll be honest, I didn't really give a shit about this story. If I had, I would've wrote about it Sunday. Even though I never believe anyone when they say their Twitter got hacked after they post come wild shit, I didn't think it was a big deal because it was just a random tweet...then I found out he actually TwitPic'd the $5,000!

What the fuck dude, how idiotic can you be?? I know you're unhappy about still being in Denver when your boys from the '03 draft took their talents to South Beach, but c'mon son! Melo, you're too big for this shit. If you didn't do nothing with Kat Stacks, just ignore the bitch. Done and done. Idiot.

2) Manny Ramirez Set To Join White Sox
Well good for Manny. Thank goodness I didn't drop dollars on that Dodgers jersey back in 2008.

Oh, and Manny definitely is NOT cutting his hair, sorry White Sox.

3) Chris Bosh Gets Engaged
Uhhh, aight then. You sure you wanna do this Chris, you know you're gonna be in Miami for at least the next 5 years, right?? Aight then playa, more power to ya. I guess we'll see you on season 5 of "Basketball Wives."

4) Troy Polamalu's Hair Insured For $1M By Head and Shoulders
Wow. That's it, just wow. All them niggas in the league with dreads must be pissed. I wonder how much Head and Shoulders will insure Tom Brady's golden locks for if he agrees to not cut his hair either?? You know their thinking about it.

5) Shaun Rogers Fined For Gun Charge
The fine was $300,000, but that worked out awesome because he's 1) not gonna see any jailtime and 2) isn't going to be suspended by the NFL. Good deal.

6) Ocho Cinco Fined 25K For Tweeting During Game
I forgot to talk about this last week, but how retarded and petty is this shit?? Seriously, $25,000 for tweeting during a preseason game that he wasn't even in anymore?? Should he have been tweeting during the game?? No, but exactly is the harm done by this, and is it $25,000 worth of harm?? Hell no! Stop being petty, NFL.