August 25, 2010

Soulja Boy Gets Kat Stacks'd


My disdain for Soulja Boy has been well documented on this very site dating back to 2007. And even with all of that, when I heard Kat Stacks made a video about me, I was set to come to his defense. Unfortunately for the boy named Soulja, this video is indefensible. (Here's a close up of the direct messages on Twitter if you couldn't read them.)

Judging solely by the music this guy makes, we can't expect him to have much sense, but damn. This nigga got the bitch up in the bed cakin' and snorting lines and shit. And not just any bitch, Kat Stacks...bitch! Did he think he was immune to getting "the treatment" from Kat??

You know what?? Yes, I do think he thought that. In all honesty, I think Soulja Boy had a crush on her, thought she liked him back, and thought they were falling in love and he was about to change her hoin' ways (I guess he didn't read my post on her not only being a ho, but also having mental disabilities). Think about it, the dude is still only 20 years-old. We all know young niggas are susceptible to falling too hard for a bitch, especially a guy who pretty much missed all those high school years where guys fall too hard for the wrong girl. So instead of him falling for a chick, who doesn't like him back, at 16 or 17, he did it at 20.

You give me one other explanation that makes more sense then that. I'll wait. Matter of fact, no I won't, because you can't. There's no other explanation for why he felt comfortable enough around her where he'd fly her out first class, put her in a nice hotel room (that he stayed in with the bitch), slept with her, showered around her, and even exposed his cocaine habit to her. (And, no, we didn't actually see him snorting the lines, but if you found out the creator of such foolishness as Pretty Boy Swag and Goku had an affinity with coke, you wouldn't believe it??) Let's just face it, he fell for the bitch.

(Side note: Fabolous making that #StupidBoySwag TT last night was hilarious!)