November 13, 2010

Big Boi - Tangerine (Remix) (feat. Rick Ross, T.I., Bun B & Khujo Goodie)

Tangerine
Here's an update from the original remix that dropped back in October. This time subtract T.I., and add new verses from Fabolous and Bun B.


MUCH better! I still would've liked to get a new Big Boi verse, but at least this track actually feels like a remix now, and not just a Rick Ross freestyle. Thank goodness for Fab and Bun for saving this remix.


On a scale of 1 to 10, what was your level of disappointment with this remix?? Mine was about an 8. I mean, this was just lazy. Two new verses, and then a bunch of stuff from the original?? That's lame. I mean, they could've at least put a new spin on the beat or something.

The good news is that Ross killed this shit. He should've just laid his verse down and put it out as a freestyle, it probably would've had about the same impact. I'm just saying.