November 13, 2010

Kanye West - Chain Heavy (feat. Talib Kweli & Consequence)

Chain Heavy
Aight, now that we're all caught out musically, let's do this G.O.O.D. Friday/Saturday thing. Plus, we have a little bonus by Talib Kweli and Consequence.


Since My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy leaked this past week, I thought we wouldn't get a G.O.O.D. Friday track, but I'm damn grateful we did! It still baffles me that someone could make songs as hot as this and they don't make the album. Honestly, I would've given up G.O.O.D. Fridays if Kanye would've just dropped a double disc album featuring all this crazy heat. I mean, these songs are just too hot to be aimlessly floating around on the internet. I'm just saying.

Okay, that Kweli and Cons bonus track is after the jump.


This isn't Jay-Z's American Dreamin', but it is damn good regardless. Kweli and Cons tore this track the fuck down in every way possible. In fact, I dare you to name one negative thing about this track.

...Don't waste your time, you can't.