November 20, 2010

The L.A.M.E. Awards Categories

The L.A.M.E. Awards
Last week I announced on Twitter that I will end 2010 by offering the first annual L.A.M.E. Awards this December. The date hasn't been set yet, but I'll get all the details worked out shortly. So without further ado, here are your 2010 L.A.M.E. Awards categories:
  • Lame Of The Year
  • Lamest Rapper
  • Lamest New Artist
  • Lamest Song
  • Lamest Movie
  • Lamest Sports Story
  • Lamest Tweeter
  • Lamest Trend
  • Lamest Hair (Male)
  • Lamest Hair (Female)
  • Lamest Beef
  • Lamest Titles for an Album or Mixtape
  • Lamest Artwork for an Album or Mixtape
  • Lamest Miscellaneous Real Life People
Oh, and feel free to hit me up to nominate someone for any of these categories, I'm still looking to fill a few spots with at least 5 people per category. I'll announce the official nominees some time next week.