November 20, 2010

Nicki Minaj - Moment 4 Life/Blazin'

Pink Friday
Speaking of albums that hit the mean streets of the internet, Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday is definitely all the way out there now. So far the reviews have been mostly positive from what I've read, but I'll be the judge of that when I hear it in it's entirety. Anyway, here's 2 from the LP that hits store Monday.


First it was Willow Smith, now it's Nicki Minaj. Rihanna's spot in the game is definitely under fire right now because Nicki sounded just as good as Rihanna would have singing the hook. I'm just saying.

Anyway, nice track by Young Money's first couple (I don't care if they didn't really get married, we all know they're at least fucking). Neither overshadowed the other, it was a very nice blend, and a hot song. I approve.


Remember how Eminem did Nicki on Roman's Revenge?? Well Nicki just did that to Kanye on Blazin'. Wow. I'm not a big fan, but kudos to Nick, she ripped this.