November 13, 2010

Page 2's 2010 NFL Logo Updates

Last year ESPN.com's Page 2 section updated NFL team logos to reflect their performances and it was so awesome they brought it back this year for midseason. There's 22 new logo this go-round, so to save time and space, I picked out my favorite 11. Enjoy!

(Side note: If you don't wanna stick around for my take, you can click here to go see all 22 logos on Page 2 now.)

Cowboys
The Death Star. I will now spend the next few minutes searching for a comeback.

Okay, nothing.

Vikings
I like to call this one the "40 Year-Old Pervert." I know there's no way ESPN.com would've let them do this, but it would've been at least 80x better if the hand holding the cell phone was out in front of him and angled downwards as if he was taking a pic of his dong. That would've been nothing but classic epicness.

Patriots
You gotta love Tom Brady's hair. Well, unless you're a Pats fan (dead or alive). I especially love this picture of Thomas in full-on male model mode. There's a good chance that becomes my profile picture on Twitter in the near future.

Chiefs
The Kansas City Patriots! I don't know why they did this and didn't do a Cincinnati Cowboys one though. Oh well, I thoroughly enjoyed this one.

Titans
Randy fucking Moss. After all this time, I still don't get why that whole Randy Moss "mooning" the crowd TD celebration had people so outraged. I could see if he actually pulled his pants down, but nope, nothing.

Oh well, I can't wait to see Randy in a Titans uniform! "Hide ya food, hide ya caterer" *Antoine Dodson voice.*

Panthers
This Panthers logo is just so great. The eyes really set it off and bring it to life. I don't think the Panthers are choking more than I think they just suck though.

Seahawks
If Charlie Whitehurst didn't suck so bad last week we could've got another Tom Brady hair logo. Maybe next year...if he's still in the NFL.

Colts
This would've been a suitable logo for damn near every team in the NFL this year, especially the Packers, Steelers, Eagles, and of course Colts. It's a good thing Roger Goodell wants to add more games because who doesn't want to see 2nd and 3rd stringers (or maybe 4th or 5th if they extend the rosters as well) playing games for their favorite team??

Steelers
I love Troy Polamalu and all, but how is the Steelers logo gonna have nothing to do with Ben Roethlisberger?? I don't have any suggestions as to what that logo would've been, but whatever it is, it had to be done.

49ers
F+?? Should've been a F- because everyone picked them to win the NFC West by default before the season started and they only have 2 wins through 8 games. Oh well, i still like it.

Packers
I don't think this post-Favre transition could've worked out any better for Packers fans than it did, Aaron Rodgers is fuckin' monster!