November 29, 2010

Lil Kim – Black Friday (Nicki Minaj Diss)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_cnya8urXwzU/TAlP3f-5u8I/AAAAAAAAHZg/3mqcGg2PjtM/s1600/lilkim_eyeprime_93.jpg
Okay, so I was gone when this shit dropped the other day, but now I'm back and ready to pass judgment. Let's go!


Well first and foremost, I'm hoping for Nicki Minaj's rebuttal to Lil Kim's recent mega nip slip from above. I think it'd be only right if Nicki replied with her own. Fair is fair.

As far as the song Black Friday is concerned, I thought it was pretty good. Sure the Pharoahe Monch Simon Says beat probably wasn't the best choice, and sure the diss ran about a minute too long, and of course Lil Kim didn't write, but other than that, I thought it was good.

Unlike everybody else, I'm not mad at Kim for going at Nicki with a diss record because Nicki is the one who took it to wax on Roman's Revenge. However, I am mad at Kim for even entertaining this BS in the first place. People kept talking all this rah-rah shit about Nicki biting Lil Kim's style, then Lil Kim comments on it and all of a sudden everybody is on some "Kim's old ass need to stop hatin' on Nicki" shit. But that's just like bum ass Hip-Hop fans though, push somebody into the ring and then switch on them when they start swinging. I say let's just call a truce because in 10-15 years when Nicki is in the same situation Kim is in and is pushed into the ring against the next new bitch, they can roll a blunt together and laugh, laugh, laugh.