November 10, 2010

This Week In Flops 11/9/10

KiD CuDi
Last year CuDi surprised me and sold 104,300 in his first week. The difference this time, he doesn't have a hit record out. But still, CuDi has a weird cult following of demin legging wearing white boys, so I say he's good for 40-65k.

Cee-Lo Green
I'll be honest, I don't know what to expect from this album sales wise. I could see it selling anywhere from 20,000, all the way up to 80,000, so I'm gonna place my pick in the middle and guess 35-55k.

Twista
Twista effectively ruined his career by trying to go pop on his last 2 album Adrenaline Rush 2007 and Category F5, but Twist tries to go back to his original form on The Perfect Storm. I don't know, I haven't listened to the album yet, but that's what he's saying.

Anyway, I'm not sure how many people know this album is dropping, and that is never good for record sales. I'll say Twista's new joint falls in the 10-30k range.