November 16, 2010

This Week In Flops 11/16/10

Loud
Owner of the #1 and #4 singles in the country, I think Rihanna is in for a fairly big week. With Loud, I'm gonna go with somewhere in the 150-180k range.

Born Free
I didn't even know Kid Rock was coming out with an album, but then again, this album isn't for me. Anyway, I think Kid Rock is good for at least 100,000, so I'll say 105-125k.

5.0
Ol' Nelly Nell is back, and this time he actually has a hit record out (unlike his previous comeback effort in '08 with Brass Knuckles). His last album sold 83,717 first week with little, to no, buzz (outside of the cover in which the ladies were going gaga over), so with the decent in sales over 2 years, I think he'll do about the same thing time. I'm saying he falls somewhere in the 75-100 range.