November 15, 2010

DMX Says "Fuck Jay-Z"


If you're not the waiting type, about 42 seconds into this video, for some off reason, DMX says, "New York to AZ. Niggas must be crazy. I’m the dog, FUCK Jay-Z!"

This is so random. For one, I didn't even know DMX was not in jail. Trying to keep up with DMX's freedom is like trying to keep up with rappers Kat Stacks has blown (I swear, if the game was about to start I would've come up with a better joke). And two, DMX has to know no one cares if he goes after Jay at this point. Granted, I cared enough to write this, but really, who would be interest in DMX beefing with Jay-Z?? If this were any point from '97-'03, yes, but not in 2010.

Besides, Hov is so far ahead of X at this point that I don't even think he'd response if X released an entire 16 track album of disses (ended with a prayer, of course).