November 30, 2010

This Week In Flops 11/30/10

Let Freedom Reign
The last time Chrisette Michele dropped an album she shocked the shit out of me and came in #1 with over 80,000 sold. This time she stands no chance of coming in #1, but she could definitely sell a similar amount of units. I got Let Freedom Reign landing between 50-80k.

Love Me Back
Jazmine Sullivan is fairly how, so I have her next up and moving 40-75k.

The Deandre Way
Remember when people kept saying Soulja Boy is still relevant?? Well this will be his 2nd flop in 3 attempts. I'd put money down that he doesn't get another shot unless this shit sales at least 50,000. I have him doing less than that: 25-45k.

Only One Flo
Flo Rida is dropping an album today?? Aight then. Ummm, 15-35k.

Second Chance
El DeBarge is back! I hope his album does well, but who really knows?? I certainly don't. I'll say he does between 15-35 as well.

Mr. I
Fresh out of prison and back in the lab! Unfortunately, I don't know how many people know this is even coming out. I guess I'll give him 15-35 too.

All I Want Is You
And I REALLY don't know who knows this is dropping. Tragic. I'll say Miguel falls in the 10-25k range.