October 01, 2008

Blueprint 3 Tracklisting??

I'm not sure if this is real at all, but if it is I think we can go ahead and say this is classic now lol. And by the way, I heard its supposed to be dropping December 2nd so we'll see.

1. Wake Up New York (Intro)
2. Most Kings
3. Hades (Lucifer Pt. II)
4. Eternal Jewels (ft. Jay Electronica) [prod. by Jay Electronica]
5. Blueprint 3
6. Lucy (ft. Chris Martin)
7. The Audacity of Dope
8. S.L.U. Pt. 2 (ft. Nas, Andre 3000, and Young Jeezy)
9. Election Night (We believe in Obama)
10. Just Memories
11. Apostate (ft. Eminem) [prod. by Eminem]
12. Oasis
13. My Brothers Keeper (ft. Scarface)
14. Brooklyn Lost
15. Weeds & Concrete
16. Without Rain...

Swagger Like Us Pt. 2 featuring Nas and Andre 3000?? OMG! If that's real I know it won't disappoint like the original with Kanye and Wayne. See, Hov is about having the right features, not the most people features. Shit like that ruined Paper Trail to me because all those features were just for the names, not for if they made the record hot or not. Hell, what am I talking about, this probably isn't even the real tracklisting anyway lol.

0 comments: