July 16, 2008

Asher Roth - Death To A Milli

Yeah I know I said, I was not posting A Milli freestyles anymore, but I like this one lol. Anyway, here's a message from Asher:

"didnt wanna do it. but had to. tired of hearing all these guys talk about money. so now here it is."

Asher Roth - Death To A Milli


This guy is crazy lol. Its weird because yeah he obviously sounds so much like Slim Shady LP Eminem, but Em was talking about doing drugs and killing people and Asher is talking about donating to charity and fencing lol.

I like the part when he was like:

"Its just these stupid motherfuckers never get it, its pathetic. Yo they get to the pros and don't do shit like they Reddick. When I get that ched-dick I'ma take it straight to the medics 'cause these sick kids need it more than I need a necklace."

Nice! That's those good suburban Pennsylvania values son lol.

0 comments: