July 22, 2008

Young Jeezy Feat. Kanye West - Put On Video

First off I just wanna apologize to Kanye because I really gave him a hard time after I first heard and posted Put On because his verse wasn't that hot and he put that auto-tune foolery on there which made me say that Jeezy's verses were better than his. Since then I've heard the song plenty of times and I must say I was wylin' out! Jeezy's first verse is so wack its crazy! It almost brought me back to 2005 Jeezy when he was extremely wack and I wasn't fuckin' with the nigga at all. Hopefully his new album won't be more of the same because the shit he was spittin' in that first verse is just unacceptable.

Anyway, I already saw this shit on TRL earlier so enjoy if you haven't.



I fuck with this video, but we HAVE to do something with that first verse! Shit is terrible lol.

0 comments: