July 17, 2008

Freeway - Its Drought Time (Hero Freestyle)

Freeway - Its Drought Time (Hero Freestyle)


Go Free! I like that Juvenile shit man I was just listening to 400 Degreez a few weeks ago lol. Anyway, I wonder why everybody isn't jumping on this beat I mean its like 1000x harder than A Milli, but whatever you know niggas.

This next record is a little bonus that is also blazing hot! I doubt its the official remix, but 2 records might be a sign that a new mixtape is coming. I guess we'll have to wait and see but that Free At Last is still jammin'!

Robin Thicke Feat. Freeway - Magic (Remix)


You know I'm surprised this record has yet to make any moves on Billboard. Its a pretty dope record and Thicke is coming off a platinum run. Oh well, Evolution Of Robin Thicke was out for a minute before Lost Without You caught on so hopefully this won't stop him for dropping his new record.

0 comments: