July 14, 2008

Josh Hamilton Is A BEAST!



I'm sitting here watching the Homerun Derby and this nigga Josh Hamilton is straight dominating! He just finished the first round with 28 homers! This shit is crazy! Now, of course he broke the previous one round record but damn. Amazing! This man doesn't even have to hit in any of the other rounds and he'd still probably win because the next closest are Justin Morneau and Lance Berkman who are tied with 8 lol.

You know what?? I think I'm good luck because the last time I watched the Homerun Derby was in 2005 when Bobby Abreu set the record of 24 HRs in one round lol.

**UPDATE**

Damn, all that and he didn't even win lol. I forgot that in the 3rd round all the homers you hit in the other rounds don't count and you start from 0. Well, he put on a helluva show so its all good and much respect to him.

0 comments: