July 25, 2008

Cowboys Cut Terry Glenn!

Man, I'm sitting there watching ESPN at 8pm, right before Team USA's slaughter of Canada, when I see "Dallas Cowboys waive WR Terry Glenn" scroll down at the bottom of the screen! I'm like WTF, that's random lol. Just yesterday I was reading a pretty optimistic post on ESPN's NFC East blog about Terry and now he's gone!

I ain't gonna lie though I'm not even that sad because as far as I remember we did damn good without him last year. Plus, everything I'm reading is suggesting Miles Austin has really stepped his game up in the offseason and you know P. Crayton is gonna be ready. Also, the last time we cut a veteran receiver (Keyshawn) we signed T.O. and you can see how that worked out for us.

In the article it does say Jerry Jones hasn't ruled out trying to bring Glenn back if the younger receivers struggle, but I doubt he'd wanna re-sign with us now lol. And I wouldn't be surprised if he signed with the Dolphins since it was Parcells who brought him to Dallas in the first place. Oh well only time will tell.

SOURCE

0 comments: